Small and medium business audits
Beginners and mother businessmen face many difficulties, but the rating of their fears for tens of years has been honored by the test of small and medium-sized businesses. There are a lot of supervisory bodies overseeing the activities of companies, and every year they are adjusted.
In order not to get into an unpleasant situation, you need to constantly monitor the innovations and be aware of the events. In this publication, we will tell you why the cancellation of small business inspections was introduced for three years and why the supervision vacation was extended for several more years.
You will find out who is exempted from inspections and who cannot avoid them.
To be afraid of wolves is not to go into the woods
So, you are a beginner entrepreneur, sitting at the campfire with experienced businessmen and listening to terrible stories about tax audits.
After what you have heard, you probably want to quickly close your business and get a job as a hired employee. But are tax audits of small businesses as scary as they are told? Let’s first understand what kind of checks there are:
- Planned. It’s simple, the tax authorities won’t catch you by surprise. You can calmly prepare for the inspection activities. The list of entrepreneurs, whose activities will be monitored next year, is posted on the official Internet resources in the public domain.
- Unplanned. Here they are really dangerous and terrible. Unscheduled inspection of small business is carried out in the following cases:
- if during the scheduled inspection violations have been found;
- during the reorganization and liquidation of the company;
- at receipt in supervising bodies of data on possible infringements of work of the enterprise.
Therefore, a small business audit can only be dangerous for you if you do not comply with the law and comply with all necessary regulations. Therefore, do not stop there and close your business, listening to the tanks from advanced businessmen.
Long vacation and long vacation
Who doesn’t like to rest? Children dream of not going to school for as long as possible, adults want their vacation not to end, and businessmen just rejoice when they hear about the supervisory holidays for small businesses. What does this mean?
It’s simple: representatives of small businesses get rid of scheduled inspections by regulatory authorities. Such holidays are a measure to protect small businesses and stimulate their growth and development.
Initially, the supervisory holidays were adopted for 2016-2018, but in 2019 the moratorium on inspections of small businesses was extended until the end of 2020. What do you need to know about the supervisory holidays?
- The moratorium applies only to those legal entities and private entrepreneurs that are related to small business and are included in the register of SMEs.
- Small businesses are exempted from all scheduled inspections, except for the supervisory measures taken by tax authorities.
- Unscheduled inspections have not been cancelled! For example, if an employee writes a complaint about a salary delay, the State Labour Inspectorate will definitely inspect the enterprise.
- If the inspection is carried out in spite of the moratorium, its results will be considered invalid.
There are always exceptions!
Don’t think that a ban on routine small business inspections will allow you to do whatever you want. Firstly, unscheduled inspections are still in force, and secondly, there is a list of exceptions.
So, actions on supervision concerning small business can be carried out if at checks the risk-focused approach (checks of labour inspections, the Federal Service for Supervision of Natural Resources, the Ministry of Emergency Measures) is applied.
Also, the law on small business inspections does not relieve from supervision of the company, which carries out certain types of activities in the sphere:
- social services,
- of the heat supply,
- electric power industry;,
- energy supply.
Small businesses and individual entrepreneurs are not subject to the ban if they have been found to have been guilty of gross violations or serious misconduct over the past three years, which could have led to the suspension of the company’s operations, the revocation of their licenses or the disqualification of their bosses.
Cancellation of small business inspections does not apply to the prosecutor’s office. Generally, prosecutors carry out inspections on the basis of complaints received. Therefore, be careful of your employees and do not provoke them to report violations of their rights to the authorities.
If you have been dreaming about your business for a long time, but still can not dare, it’s time to take the first step into a happy future! Why now? So this is the ideal period – scheduled inspection of small business you are not afraid!
Starting your Internet project? Welcome to the online meeting “How to collect subscribers and turn them into money. We will tell you how to create an asset on the Internet that will bring you a stable income in 100 days.